Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Back in business

Hi everyone,

I know that I've been quiet lately, but that's about to change. Since my last update, I've been working on lots of new tracks and I've started working with new DJs and songwriters/producers. New tracks are going to be released this spring! :) I can't give you any details, but I can give you a hint:
-One of the songs is a collab with a French DJ and it will be released on Sexonwax records in April
-Another one of the songs is a collab with another French DJ and will hopefully be released in May.
-One song is my own and I'm in the process of figuring out where and when it will be released. The song itself is finished and mastered, but I'm working on a video and two remixes are being produced by great DJs as I write this. Hopefully, this song will be released in a month or two as well :)
I've got about 10 more tracks to release with different producers and DJs, but the release dates on those are not set yet. This means that you will be hearing a lot more from me! ;)
When I'm not working on tracks that I'm singing myself, I'm, i.e., working with a great songwriter in Stockholm. We're working very well together and have finished several tracks already that we're sending to labels and publishers.

Trying to survive on songwriting is easier said than done. I will make it though! I'm not the type who's giving up! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment