Sunday, March 10, 2013

Update March 2013

Hi everyone,

I must be the worst blogger ever! ;) I'm aware that it takes more than one blog post every three months to be considered a 'blogger'..haha..

Anyway, I've been busy working on lots of different projects with various DJs and I can reveal that I'm about to release many new songs in 2013. The first one, "Free Me", which is a collab between Lee Dagger of Bimbo Jones and me, will be available on iTunes in a couple of weeks. As soon as I know the date, I'll let you know! I hope that you will like it and share it with your friends on Facebook, Twitter etc.

Stay tuned for the release of this new track! :)

There are so many accounts to maintain nowadays. Twitter, Reverbnation, Facebook, Ubetoo, Soundcloud, Instagram, my official website (which really needs a makeover) etc. etc. I should probably try focusing only on a few of them instead of trying to keep them all up to date.

Do you know any good web designers who can make a website look REALLY good? Don't hesitate to contact me if you do! I need a website which is easy to maintain and looks professional. I want it to be designed more like an artist page than it currently is.

Have a nice Sunday!

Love,

Freedah


No comments:

Post a Comment