Friday, July 13, 2012

Back in Sweden

I'm back in Malmö after a week on Öland and Norway. We had to catch an early flight from Norway this morning, and I was so tired when I got back home that I fell asleep on the sofa :S Getting up at 4 a.m. is not my cup of tea. I went to bed at 4 a.m. the day before, so my head and body were pretty messed up!

Today, I'm going to watch some movies and write some new lyrics for a house track I'm working on with a DJ. Just need some more coffee first! :)

Here's some pictures from this week!


FAIL! Probably should try to expose my legs more to the sun..haha


Hanging out at my friend's place with his cats who wouldn't leave me alone

One of the cats threw up...
...and then went to the toilet, but didn't make in in time..

Went to the new summer show at Quality Hotel. Some kind of  tribute to Michael Jackson..

This is the small air plane that we flew to Copenhagen with...A bit claustrophobic...Departed 06.20.


No comments:

Post a Comment