Saturday, June 30, 2012

Introducing myself...



Hi everyone and welcome to my blog! 


I'm a Swedish singer, songwriter, topliner and linguist, who has lots of projects going on! :) I thought that I'd share my journey in the music biz with you! Trying to survive in the music industry requires hard work and determination, but I won't give up until I make it. I'm a very spiritual person, and I have a strong believe that everything happens for a reason! The melodies have always come to me. I hear melodies and rhythms everywhere. Sometimes I don't even remember that I wrote a song, because I don't remember where it came from. It's like I've been in a trance ;)I believe there is a reason why songs are coming out of me effortlessly, and why the feeling of having finished a song is the best feeling ever.



Ever since I was a child, I've loved music. I started playing the piano when I was about 5 years old, and started humming melodies that I liked.  When I was 13, my mom bought me a keyboard and I started composing my first songs and recorded them on cassettes (if you remember them:).In 2007 I got my first home studio and started recording my songs, and when I'd finished a few songs, I uploaded them on the internet. In 2009, I was discovered by a talent scout, who sent me to Hollywood to represent Sweden in World Championships of Performing Arts. WCOPA was an amazing opportunity, and I actually got gold medals in the categories I competed in. Since then I've worked with music publishers, companies, DJ's, producers, artists, songwriters and I've started my own business, BUT I'm still waiting for my big break!




Here I am :)


I'll try to update the blog as often as I can, and share as much as I can with you, and hopefully this blog will be a success story later on! :)
Thank you all for believing in me and following me on my journey! :)









No comments:

Post a Comment